View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 11:04 PM   #15
trinity

Drizzt wrote: The second "type" of person I have noticed is the exact opposite of the first: a caring, compassionate, usually educated and expressive person, that was perhaps the recipricant of abuse potentially caused by the first "type" of person, but not always the recipricant of abuse - often this type of person may be far from a place that might receive any significant amount of ridicule of any sort. My argument is that the latter "type" of person is more "true" to the definition of "goth." This observation is based on my own experiences of people who might be concidered "goth." Often I find strangers whom might be deemed the title of "goth" have more manners, intelligence, and honesty than anyone else I know, even people I have known for a long time.

so yea, that's me but i haven't managed to run into anyone that seems the same, but you say they are on this site? could someone please tell me where? the first type of people just seem to want to fight, but honestly, what's the point..... by the way i'm a Christian too, if you want to email back and forth with me, you seem really cool, my email is trinityhlj@**********
trinity is offline   Reply With Quote