View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #98
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Ah, so your accusations of misandry have no basis whatsoever and are just an entirely arbitrary attempt at attacking from your part.
There is proof of it in the thread that was made by Versus where he had a revolver in his belt....Saya said and I quote "Becareful,you might shoot off something I need" or something to that effect.

Saya pretty much claimed ownership of a part of Versus anatomy....and yet She gets pissed off over me saying that I never hit Snow because I didn't want to hurt her and that if I did so it would have killed her,and that I wouldn't have done so to Snow anyway because it would be a low thing to do.

But yet you nor anyone else call Saya on her feminist bullshit and instead group together to attack me as a racist (even though I don't make a habbit of bringing race up as an issue in discussions ) misogynist at any opportunity .

So yes I do have good reason to call Saya a Misandist and a racist.

I was called a misogynist even though I was agreeing with her about the G-20 conversation and supplied links showing that Cops were the cause for the crack down (Said members of the police were dressed as members of the anarchist group known as the Black Bloc after all) I guess she didn't like the fact that I was agreeing with her and that I was trying to get past all the other bullshit to fight a common foe (which would be the police state).

What I took from it was she didn't like the fact that a male was correct on an issue,which then caused the blow up that you all seem to trot out at any point when I'm making sense on an issue or topic.

So take this as me telling all of you, that you are morons that can't see the forest for the trees,and in closing.....

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote