View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 11:59 PM   #71
ExistentialDisorder

If you're going to quote shit, don't fucking pick and choose and try rearanging the order that the conversation took place, in a weak assed attempt to somehow discredit or misconstrue what I said. Not that its any business of yours anyway, since you aren't even involved in this conversation. I was not making comparisons, I was being sarcastic, something that you should know quite well the definition of. But since you bring it up, there are groups of people in the us and elsewhere that have tried for years to get people to believe that the holocaust never happened. For a while they were even trying to change history text books in schools. Likewise, there are tons of people who don't believe that witch hunts ever took place in the US. Peter's statement is true, there were never witch burnings - that we know of for fact - that took place in the United States. However the same statement also implies that pursecution of any kind, of witches, never took place in the US. I was simply making it clear, in a later post, that tho burnings never happened, many people lost their lives due to accusations of witch craft.

Now just exactly what were you trying to imply with your last little smart-ass quote there? fuckin punk-ass

~E.D.

"What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you wanted to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself [or]
Find yourself afraid to see?..." -NIN
ExistentialDisorder is offline   Reply With Quote