Thread: Thrift Stores
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 10:30 AM   #13
wishcat

I LOVE thrift stores! I used to shop at them all the time. I used to find all sorts of nice clothes and sometimes I would alter them and add my own touch to them. I don't really shop at thrift stores anymore, although recently I started to go to one just down the street because money has been tight and I've been trying to dress more nice lately, I guess because I'm getting old (I just turned 30) and I feel like I should look more lady like. I've always dressed pretty alternative or whatever you wanna call it (I hate labling) but as I'm getting older, I feel like I look funny now dressing the way I did, so now I'm trying to dress trendy and girly looking I guess. =p It's strange because for the first time in many, many, years, I'm buying shirts of color, like blue, and green. I always just buy black because I feel most comfortable in black, but my boyfriend gets mad at me, he says everything I buy is black and that I should buy things in color. I guess I'm molding into what he wants me to be...

Ooops... I'm just babbling now hehe I'll stop now. =p