Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 12:21 PM   #5793
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
Thanks, so do I, he's such a nice guy and his wife is so warm and loving but she's really struggling with it and I don't know if she's going to be strong enough to see it through.

I never realised before that with heart transplants you have to find someone who is the same build, the same sex, has the same size heart and the same blood type.

And there aren't that many donors to start with, and then 80% of families say no, overruling the wishes of the donor.

I've told my entire family that if they overrule my wishes to donate everything, I'm coming back for some Poltergeist revenge on their asses.

Sol & MissC - man that is disgusting.
I don't undesrtand why they would do that. I can understand the sentiment of "OMG! That person would have part of my husband/child/relative inside them forever!", but if it can help others once they pass why not just do it? I would never deny someone else the chance at a better life if I could donate.

Best of luck to your husband and friend, hun!

Shit on floors is disgusting, but I deal(and have dealt with) tons of shit/piss/vomit/snot/other gross stuff raising two kids. Having done it 20 times still doesn't make it any more pleasant.
Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote