View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 09:33 PM   #70
AlKilyu

I came home this morning, after a night of drinking. I have never drank so much.

My sister's friend's and sister were trying to set me up the whole night. Apparently there was this very pretty girl who was with a group of friends who are friends with my sis's group, and she liked how I danced and whatnot. Unbeknownst to me, they went over to her friends and asked about her, if she was single, etc. They then said they were going to tell this woman that.

I didn't know.

So I get up to go to the bar because they won't serve you Flaming Dr. Peppers unless you drink them at the bar, and passed by her. I noticed her look up at me as I passed, so I smiled and kept walking.

So I get back, they tell me the story, and tell me how they saw her brace for me and the look on her face as I walked by. As they were telling me this, the four FDPs, and two of something called Rasberry Fuckers hit me.

Oh shit.

So needless to say I chilled and ordered food and Coke. By the time I could walk again she was gone. No biggie I was able to dance again.

My sis sees this girl's friend every morning, and says she is going to talk to her. ...okay...didn't ask for that but whatever.

So it appears my sister is doing the work of EPS... :?
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote