View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 03:32 AM   #1
disorder

Why, Yes Sir, I Would Like Some Ice Cream With My Chocolate Topping.

I though it was about time I posted another one of these liddle beauties.

1.What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I am a dancer, trained in tap, jazz and contemporary, with a little experience in ballet and ballroom, and a degree in Bedroom Hip-Hop. I play the tenor saxophone in a concert band (my concert band wins lots of things. Pwnage.) I’ve just started taekwondo, and I love it.

2. Where are you from?
Terra-Australias/New Holland/Down Under/Your Mum, Van Diemen’s Land/Inbred Isle

3. Who is your favourite author?
I enjoy the works of J.K. Rowling, Brian Jacques, Douglas Adams, Jackie French and Terry Pratchett .

4. What are your favourite films?
He Died With a Felafel in His Hand, Harry Potter, POTC, LOTR, The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Flashdance (only because it spawned that awesome add for Carlton Draught) and Star Wars.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
The Imperial March – Star Wars

6. At your funeral?
Clubbed to Death – Rob Dougan

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Call me boring: quietly in my sleep.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
I don’t mind. I’ll be dead.

9. What's your FAVOURITE outfit?
My dark jeans, graffiti chucks, a stripy singlet underneath a white singlet with my nickname printed on it my friend gave me for Christmas and my hippy bag with the bells on it.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Not judging people or being judged.

11. What's your favourite band?
I’m sorry, I can’t have just one, but here is the shortest list I could manage, in alphabetical order: A Perfect Circle, Bauhaus, The Dresden Dolls, Infected Mushroom, Interpol, Juno Reactor, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Rage Against The Machine, Rise Against, Rob Dougan, Siouxie and the Banshees and Your Damn Neighbours.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I am currently in grade 9 at high school. I would quite like a major in the performing arts one day.

13. Why did you join?
Oh, it was waaaaaay back in the day. I think I Googled ‘Goth Quotes’ for some reason or another and came up with this site. From there I stumbled upon G.net here. And I was like, "Omg, gof is lyk totally lyk emo wich is lyk so kool i think i will join and post a very hardcore intro and then all the ppl will think that i am so kool." Needless to say, I am quite ashamed of my first intro, and set about working hard to heighten my reputation. And ‘disorder’ wasn’t even my first username. I had another one, posted once, got flamed to a crisp and was scared off for a couple of weeks. I apologise to everyone for my uncoolness.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Penguin.