View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
spooky-purple

Hello hello... it's been an age!

Dunno why I didn't think of rejoining sooner....
I joined about 5 years ago. Lost touch when everything went down the tubes (as it does). Decided today to see what I could see-see-see. So here goes... Again.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I'm a writer (still) and I teach part-time (I think that bit's new). I love acting, singing and baking. Oh yeah, and sewing too.

2. Where are you from? Wales, originally

3. Who is your favorite author? Philip K Dick

4. What are your favorite films? A Matter Of Life And Death, Groundhog Day, The Singles Ward

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Oh, now there's definitely something new. Got married in December to a gorgeous guy from church who also, as 'luck' would have it, is a goth. The wedding was on the worst, blizzardy day imaginable. so things kinda got cut back to the basics. We didn't get our evening party, but our first dance was going to be "Broken" by Seether... It was a glorious day, even with the snow... *sigh*

6. At your funeral? Probably ACDC, if they'll let me get away with it!!

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? In my sleep. Beautifully. No dribbling or bed hair or pillow-face...

8. What kind of casket would you want? One that burns quickly!

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? My black velvet skirt with a slit front and an embroidered train together with a black satin corset, decorated with ribbons, roses and chains.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Absolutely nothing. I'm having my childhood now!

11. What's your favorite band? Depends on my mood.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? Psych!

13. Why did you join? 'Cause I'd joined before...

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? I'm a girly-girl.
spooky-purple is offline   Reply With Quote