View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #110
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I'm okay with him still learning to fly and shit but what is with the jeans and boots? If they were going with a costume made from "normal" clothes couldn't he at least be wearing athletic clothes? Jeans aren't really the best thing to go running around in (especially as those look a bit tight) and if he is running everywhere wouldn't he want some god damn running shoes instead of work boots?
You've heard the phrase "working class hero" before, yes? When I saw the new costume that's immediately what I thought of.

Can't say I'm too big of a Superman fan, but from what I hear what has people most upset isn't necessarily the continuity changing or the reboot or even Lois (I mean, c'mon, we know they'll end up together), but the big thing is apparently in this one Superman is a dick.

Animal Man was apparently fantastic, though. Batwing was supposed to be good but something about the art turned me off. But when I can get into the store I'll see about them holding Animal Man and Batgirl for me.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote