View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #117
Saya

I think there's a difference between being a fan of Batwoman and The Question and oversexualizing all the female characters. And I was mostly joking, I'm not happy that Kate Kane isn't dating Montoya in the first few issues of Batwoman, but mostly because I love them together, not necessarily the idea of them banging with their costumes on, but more because I think it puts them on a more equal footing, with possible team ups! And I'm suspicious if she got cut as the Question because the costume isn't hot.

If he was a chick, the clothing would be ripped. Or he'd just be in his underwear all the time like Catwoman apparently will be. But since hes a dude that would be gay.

And I will say it, I have no interest in seeing Superman half naked. He can keep the weirdly bulletproof clothes. Nightwing though...

And the more I think of it actually, the more I think I'm not emotionally invested at all in Superman is I kinda think this is his fault. Apparently the idea of the New 52 came about when they were trying to figure out how to put Superman in a love triangle, because monogamy and marriage is too boring for young readers.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote