View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #114
Chris_Morey

Oh I see, so you're judging books by their covers. Well, it may interest you to know that Dark Regions Press won the Bram Stoker for 2010 Specialty Press award, one of the most prestigious awards a publishing company can get. And as you are apparently unaware, artwork is in the eyes of the beholder. We have received many positive comments on the art for Engines of Sacrifice. Remember, just because you don't like something doesn't mean others don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
You have proven yourself to be a senseless ass that doesn't give two shits about the community here but hey, feel free to continue. At no point did I say 'artwork is only to be judged if it's being sold'. What I DID say though, is that based on the poor quality of the artwork on the works that you ARE trying to sell, I wouldn't buy them. Why? Because they look terrible and leave me feeling that if you are going to use such shoddy, poorly thought out cover art, the work inside must be of equally bad quaility. You see what I'm getting at here? Would I buy a burger that looked like shit? No, no I wouldn't because I wouldn't be at all convinced that it could possibly taste nice when it looked so awful.

The artwork totally puts me off reading more about the books and I love to read.
Chris_Morey is offline   Reply With Quote