Thread: A New Thought
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #11
wolf moon

What? They didn't understand?! Ridiculous. I'll translate for the peasants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolton Belt View Post
Well how is everybody?
How's it going?

Quote:
I thought that for a change I would write a thread in the whinning section.
My other two posts are in different threads. I decided to post this one here. It's whining and winning, all at once!

Quote:
I like that here I can say what ever I want and sometimes get feedback from others about my topics.
In this forum, I can talk about whining and winning. Then you all can tell me what you think.

Quote:
Although there is nothing new in my life just yet but I know that something has to be coming my way.
There is absolutely no point to my post. But maybe something will happen later!

Quote:
I just hope that it comes soon, but I don't mind the same routine that I have worked out for myself in the passed few days.
I hope that "later" is really soon. But I just learned how to use the internet, so I think I can keep busy until it happens. I learned to use the internet in the past.

Quote:
Somedays I wish that I could live that life that everyone has, and then realize that my life is no different I am just in a different wrapper.
Sometimes I wish I could be just like those guys from Jersey Shore. Then I realize I am just like those guys from Jersey Shore, except my muscles aren't built up all the way yet.

Quote:
I hope this satisfies the readers and if not that is great with me although I wouldn't mind the opinions.
I hope you liked what you read. If you didn't like it, then that's okay. Please tell me your opinions on these sentences I made, just don't forget how smart I am!

You're welcome!
wolf moon is offline   Reply With Quote