View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #95
Elystan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
ONe of the things that I find most disturbing is that a large number of women sell THEMSELVES as trophy wank pieces and it's awful. In all fairness, there are always going to be a certain number of men who see women that way and treat them accordingly and there seems to be a disturbing upswing in the number of women who see themselves that way. While I am of the opinion that a woman (or even man for that matter) should be able to dress and present themselves any way they want to, it seems bizarre to me that some people don't seem to realise the kind of signal they are sending out about themselves through it. I realise and agree that certain ways of dressing shouldn't be seen the way they are but sadly that's how people perceive them and it isn't changing despite people's best efforts. While ever it's only a minority trying to make waves, nothing will change people's perception.
I don't know, see there are a huge number of men who do this as well, note the growth of "gym culture" for want of a better term. And you know what if they want to define themselves by their sexuality who are we to condemn them for it? Maybe they are perfectly aware of the signals they're sending out and it's a very deliberate choice?
Elystan is offline   Reply With Quote