Thread: Guten Tag :)
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #4
Das Kommandant Mog

Location: Lurking in the remains of the Reich Imperial Chancellory
Gahh...I hate it when I get beat to the post *giggles* I was just about to, and you beat me to it

Well, here we go...

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Struggling artist *giggles* I've bet you've heard that one before?

2. Where are you from?
Born just outside of Bucharest, Romania, while my parents were on vacation (yes, my pregnant mother took a vacation...well, I was early) I grew up in Berlin, and Munich, in Germany,before moving to Seattle, in the USA.

3. Who is your favorite author?
Marquis de Sade, Machiavelli, E.A. Poe, and Arthur Conan Dole.

4. What are your favorite films?
Batman Returns, (Burton's Penguin makeup was feking awesome) Phantom of the Opera (I memerized ALL the songs...and I sing both male and female parts in the shower, daily *lol*) F.W. Murnau's Nosferatu.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
George Frideric Handel's Funeral March, or Rammstein's "Mein Teil" to piss off my father.

6. At your funeral?
"Minnesang" by Sopor Aeternus.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Impaled, in full military uniform, once I've taken over the world, and watched it destroy itself in WWIII.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Ivory, with a tinted-black, glass top, so I can see who comes to my funeral...or more importanly, who doesn't, so I know who to haunt.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Anything that involves my black, latex miniskirt.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
People not thinking it was wierd that I watch cartoons for three hours each morning, on the weekends.

11. What's your favorite band?
That changes daily...Sisters of Mercy, Sopor Aeternus, Rammstein, Das Ich, Gothminister, And One, and many, many others.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
High School grad, through private tutoring, waiting until I'm at an approriate age for college...and in terms of majors, something involving art or history...but other than that, I still haven't decided.

13. Why did you join?
I was looking for a new site with a community with more tolerance for lifestyles outside the norm.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

You guess...
Das Kommandant Mog is offline   Reply With Quote