View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 07:33 AM   #13
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn View Post
Thats it in a nutshell.

I posted an article the other day about how many people actually receive money from the government who do not realise it. For example, the tax back you get from being married or having children is a government subsidy. Are they going to start drug testing those people too?

How exactly can the repubs claim they want smaller government and a free market with less intrusion, then do something as invasive as this?

Who are they to dictate what a person can spend money on? How is that a free market and smaller government?
They just don't want people to do to them what thy are doing to others. They don't want smaller government, they want fewer restrictions for themselves.

Saya, that would probably suck if they did that since there are some college students who take things like adderall thinking it is helping them get better grades.

Don't do drugs to make good grades, kids. You do drugs or get drunk only after you ace the finals! I kid! Don't do drugs kids. Drugs are for....wait, it begins with an 'L'....

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote