Thread: glitter?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 05:18 PM   #19
BlackButterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten
blackbutterfly: Iv never seen that stuff before, where can you get it? I wanna look like a FAIRY!!! i collect fairies.
lol...Believe it or not, Hobby Lobby.

They sell the exact same stuff that is labeled 'body glitter' in the drugstores, but without the high price tag.

Just look in the aisle with the glitter. It's the clear stuff that shines different colors when the light hits it. Comes in the plastic screw-top jar, and it's so fine, you can't make out the shapes of the individual particles, like you can with normal craft glitters.

Tip: use as little of this as possible because the tiniest bit goes a loooong way. And buy a blusher/foundation brush to apply it with, and remember to tap the excess off te brush before applying. If you use too much, it WILL get every. Freaking. Where. Believe me.
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote