Thread: Yes, Vaden.
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 06:02 AM   #13
Man In Room 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscus
Woah...calm down brother. Yes, the FAQ is a joke. That should have been immediately obvious.

Yes, I went back and read the whole thing and yes--ha ha--it's a joke. Very funny. OK...not really funny...more like a lame dud joke but hey, I still maintain that it was written by 12 year olds so what can we expect? Anyway, it wasn't very funny and was so inane that I can honestly see an equally inane person believing it. It's about as funny as telling Jewish jokes to a holocaust survivor but lacks even the offensive sense of breaking a taboo by doing so. Maybe my sense of humor is off balance but it's more likely that I'm simply more wary of the stupidity of the general public. I've worked in retail almost 20 years now and I deal with kids who would believe that FAQ
Every.
Fucking.
Day.

After a while, it just isn't funny anymore. I didn't get beat up in high school in the 80s so some Nu Metal fan can claim to have invented industrial music. The guy I called the "The Nu Metal loser" in this thread is exactly the sort of person who would believe Korn invented industrial music. Korn is his favorite band and he has over 70 CDs by them because he buys every LP, EP or CD single they release. I wanted to attack Korn in that same rant but I worried that I'd give away enough info that he'd be able to recognize himself if he ever read the post....but being a Korn fan he'll probably never visit Gnet.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote