Thread: Supernatural
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 11:56 AM   #59
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Didn't they only originally intend for five? They probably just thought "we'd love to do a sixth!" And didn't think things through. Now its like "Oh shit, what are we going to do for a plot?"
Well the head writer/producer/creator planned for five, apparently they got to the end and the network was like: "This show is popular, we want you to do a sixth season" and he was like "I don't want to" and they were like "fine, we own this franchise, not you, we'll do a sixth season without you."

And then they gave it a shitty timeslot and made it suck.

Honestly, I was excited to see this season. I really didn't like the ending of season 5 at all. It felt rushed, anti-climactic and overall unworthy of what the show had been when it was at it's best. I was hoping season six might take the show in a more interesting direction, but instead we got poorly explained and written plotpoints, even worse characters, and TERRIBLE camera work and overall storytelling.

Case and point:

"There are three Djinn in the trees!"

I'll probably watch for another episode or two to see if it gets better/watch Supernatural go down in flames.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote