View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 06:51 AM   #15
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
So most women are in labor for hours, sometimes even feel false labor pains, before the matter gets serious. My SO's daughter went to the hospital 3 times, getting sent back home by her doctor two times because the pains weren't close enough together and she wasn't dialated enough.

So, understanding that this was a highly unusual situation in regards to the speed that her labor progressed. I'm just thinking it's unreasonable to say that when she started feeling pains and decided it was time to leave her job that she should have called an ambulance. I don't think she's the only woman who's driven a car under those circumstances. And, I watch for weird or unusual headlines (as you can tell by this and other threads I've started in this section) and I can honestly say I've never heard of a woman having a car accident because she was driving while in labor.

Now, since you've expressed so much concern over this overblown issue, I expect to see you campaigning against people who text message while driving. And while we're at it, how about campaigning against making phone calls while driving. Insurance company studies show it's as distracting to a driver's attention as having a couple of children arguing in the back seat. And hey, what about that? Should we let people drive while they have children arguing in the back seat?

Get a grip.
I made two posts about it, bro, I'm not sure you can call that expressing "so much concern."

I know it's really popular here at gothic.net to be anti-Ophelia, but at least do it when I've done something that warrants it.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote