View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 10:44 PM   #40
rockandrose

Make-up over Plastic Surgery!

When a woman hits a certain age, it's only natural to consider some type of cosmetic surgery. Women feel so much pressure to resist aging that they begin to look for anything possible to make them look and feel younger. Unfortunately, many of these women turn too quickly to plastic surgery

Why do so many women want to change their looks? The constant barrage of media representations of abnormally thin and beautiful models makes most of us feel less than perfect, causing us to question our looks instead of accept them. A woman recently said to me, "As a girl, I was terrified to grow up. I would look at the magazines and say, 'I don't look that way. How will I be happy? Have a boyfriend? Will people like me?' My whole world seemed to depend on me looking like the cover girl models."

So forget the risky and expensive procedures and surgeries! Makeup not only lets you hold on to the part of yourself that your unique face represents, but also gives you the power to discover all the people you want to be. Let makeup be your magic wand!

http://www.twbookmark.com/books/35/0...erpt22100.html