Thread: SIlence
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 01:12 PM   #1
Steppenwolf

SIlence

Well, he's dead, has been since last year and will stay forever like that: Dead.

I can't get over it. I don't know where to put those seven years, or how to push them away. He passed away suddenly, at 41.

No, I'm not thinking about killing myself... I wish I had the energy to really wish something, to feel passionate about something, except the urge to run away from this place as fast as I can... But what good does running away (again)?

Just when I have this tiny hope and I tell myself "I'm doing it, I'm making progress", then I realize I'm not... The sadness gets back, exactly same flavour as usual: There is no damm changes on it...

I need to fight against this or I'll bury myself with him... But I have no idea how to do it, everything I try seems just another mistake...

This feels sometimes like my own death in slow motion... I hate it.

I've asked a lot of people how long will it take, but the answers they gave me were so vague, they soundded almost lyrical...

So, I'm asking YOU now.