Thread: Represent!
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 07:10 AM   #284
CountessD

hmm running around naked! Sounds like fun to me. Actually I HAD to do it in my house all day Friday and Saturday & part of Sunday until the repair man could come and fix my air conditioner. I had to put on my jeans and a T-shirt before he came over! As soon as he left I stripped again! It took the rest of the day Sunday for my house to cool off good!

My boyfriend online was thrilled to know that I was naked all day those two days! lol Sadly so far we haven't been able to meet yet. He lives in Canada and I live here! So he had to just imagine what I looked like naked! hehehe

As for where I live. Well I live in a small community in Arkanasas called Sardis. It is 30 minutes right outside of Little Rock. Sardis isn't even big enough to be a town. It is geographicly big, but very spread out, and nothing that resembles a town! Saying community I do NOT mean some Aumish thing! lol I just mean that Sardis is in the country.

I actually live in the woods, in a 3 bedroom 2 bath mobil home. I is just me and my cat Percy. She is a femaile. Whoever had her when she was young didn't know she was femaile I guess. lol

Anyone else from Arkansaas, or close by?

Countess
CountessD is offline   Reply With Quote