View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #65
Awake Knights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I don't feel forced to get along with people of other races. I just do, because they are people just like me. If you're grumpy because you can't have a whites only school anymore, but the black people who are more likely to be poor and underprivileged can get a school to help other poor underprivileged black people, then I don't know what to tell you? Privilege resists self examination, I guess.

Boyfriend is biracial and doesn't identify as either. He doesn't care, its not a source of pain that his parents forced upon him. As a white woman, can I give him a blow job without committing the sin of interracial romance?
You might not feel forced. I'm not saying you should. But should people have EQUAL freedoms? If blacks are more likely to be poor and underpriviledged, why do you think that is? Blacks have roughly 30 organizations that exist specifically for the benefit of the black community not to include govt mandated affirmative action and they are STILL poor and underpriviledged (just like every single black community around the globe)? Let me guess, the evil white man be holden im down, right?
Awake Knights is offline   Reply With Quote