Thread: americans
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #262
Binkie

Iraq? Isn't it more like Afghanistan though, Sternn? You know, kind of like how "Die Hard 2" was a total parallel to the remote controled airplanes that the US government used to attack the World Trade Centers so Bush could start a phony war with a soverign government in Afghanistan (i.e. everything you said in the 9/11 conspiracy thread):

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Ever see Die Hard 2? Remember the scene where the terrorists crash the plane using the remote? They go into a whole diatribe on the exact system. It wasn't hollywood magic, they based it on the actual technology in use.
Hey, at least you got the plot right with "Canadian Bacon." I'm sure it became one of your "personal favs" this morning when you went to look it up so you wouldn't look like an ass again when you completely fucked up the plot summary.

By the way, how do you respond to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenscott
So... In the time you were in the US you were in the military, played semi-pro rugby, sat on the board of directors with a Fortune 500 company, and was a Senior Administrator until George Bush send your job overseas.You claim to be an MCSE, but don't list the MCPs associated with the specific track your MCSE defines, claim to have taught "MCSE" classes (there is no such thing considering an MCSE is a suite of MCPs) the only cert you list is the CompTIA A+ (which could be passed by a monkey with a wiffleball bat) ..Oh, and you collected Porsches and raced one of them (the link goes to Wiki, not a picture of you with your "1 of 2000" 944) until you moved to Ireland to be a DJ and a non-threatening bouncer ...and to argue with teenagers in forums
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote