View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #20
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
...You know what I was going to tell you to shut up and ignore him, but you are too fucking immature to figure it out, even if i beat it upside your head with a nail ridding two by four. What I was referring to was that your comment held elitism in it and you have no place to even do so. You reached 200 posts with complete idiocy and then turn around to deem other posters as noobs, whom should respect you?
The Guy Deserved Them, I Never Seen Him On Here Before And As Soon As I Logged In I Seen Insults (Much Worse Than I Have Ever Said To Any Of You) They Were Quite Offensive...I Didn't Just Give It To Him Because I Felt Like It. I Don't Have Respect For People Who Hate People For Being A certain Race, Gender, Religion, Or Sexuality. It's Judgmental, Cruel, And Wrong On So Many Levels. You Can At Least Agree With Me On That Can't You? I Haven't Given You Or The Others Any, That Should REALLY Count For Something Don't You Think?

Any man may easily do harm, but not every man can do good to another. -Plato-
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote