View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 07:49 AM   #118
ArtificialOne

Oh for gods sake!

Sorry to be a nagging obnoxious adult here..but, Anarchy is for children who do not have a good grasp of how society or human social structures are set up to benefit individuals. A side product is human cohabitation for mutual gain. Don't like governments or society? Too bad, you've been benefiting from them since you were born, whether you like it or not. I'm more than happy to set you out on your own in the desert, plains or tundra and see how you like living off the land and governing yourself. I could post a technical definition of anarchy, but that'd be too pretentious. <yeah I know, why stop now right>

Someone mentioned hating god and being an atheist. How can you hate something you don't believe in? Being someone who believes in nothing is one thing. If you want to make a blatant anti reliegious comment then make it, and not mask it with the guise of non belief. My personal belief is that there is something, probably not what any of the current major or pseudo religions think it is. But I won't refer to hate of another religion as part of my beliefs.

I guess what I'm trying to say is. Check your political views with all the facts you can gather. My own views have changed greatly in the last ten years. Religous beliefs, same deal, except you might want some introspection if they contain an amount of hate for one thing or another.

Words of wisdom on my birthday.. since apparently I'm a year older and <hopefully> wiser...lol

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote