View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 08:14 PM   #18
Nayiry

Alan: lets say i'm weak....what are the intentions of your replies then?

Murder of crows: i already noticed that people here hated me for thinking in suicide...
it's beautiful for me in the manner of imagination...I'm not willing to commit it not directly cause it will ruin those who are around me..i'm not that immature
and about being weak or not...only God knows what cross i bear...on the second hand dont forget psychological problems like depression..i suffer from it long ago and i kinda got used to it....
and you can judge as much as you want...still u never stood where i stood in my life to be fully aware of my condition and make a judgment...i'm used to be judged...it's what human beings were good at...to sit...watch and then judge...

and about trying to seem...cool??...see..again u r thinking that i'm asking for attention? i'm only trying to be myself without getting influenced with negativity as much as i can....and sorry to disturb any of you

Valhala: i already have a weak respiratory system so i decided to attack it,...i know that for those who suffer or knew people who suffered from cancer will find this annoying...but yet life is the only teacher...the same way it got me frustrated with living it...who knows maybe one day i will wake up longing for a one more day...
i forgot to mention that i'm highly attracted to the idea of martyrdom...but again i dont have the courage to commit suicide..

Renatus: for a obscure reason i dont find ur replies offensive...maybe because u r good at convincing me that i'm not when u r doing it xD, but anyhow i will watch my steps to not make a big deal of goth...and i listen to most kinds of gothic music yet i dont want people to call me a goth...

cheers...and as i said if i was annoying or anything..my most hated thing is to hang where i'm unwanted...i will leave peacefully
Nayiry is offline   Reply With Quote