View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 03:17 PM   #39
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
Right? Don't be like me.

Once in the winter in Waukesha, Wisconsin, I was out hobbling around on crutches with my right foot in a cast (broken outer metatarsal.) I went to the bar and got so drunk they made me leave. Then, on my way out I was pissed about getting thrown out, so I whacked the bar window with my right crutch hard enough to make the glass rattle.

I wasn't expecting the bartender to come out and chase me, so there I was launching myself down the street like a panicked midget on two vaulting poles! He never caught me, and ended up yelling at me as I sped away that I wasn't welcome back.

Good thing I didn't plant either crutch on some ice and slip badly during that frenzied flight.
Waueksha county, city, or town?(for those of you who don't know, the town of Waukesha is in and around the city of Waukesha which is in Waukesha county, yeah it's kind of crazy. If in the city or town, which bar?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote