View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 06:40 PM   #1
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
HumanePain has arrived, soft or hard landing is up to YOU

1. What do you do?
listen to Lacuna Coil whist writing Gothic love stories
oh, and have a freakin' day job like everyone else.

2. Where are you from?
my Mother (the woman is a Saint. She wasn't always obviously, but she is now. I gave her a promotion)

3. Who is your favorite author?
torn betwixt Sir Francis Bacon, Sir Issac Newton, Dan Brown, Edgar Allen Poe, Issac Asimov, Sir Arthur C. Clarke (a lot of Sirs and Issacs i know, the English rock when it comes to gothic literature, fiction and non-fiction), Plato, Seneca, Nietzsche, Apostle Matthew, Epicurus, Larry Niven, ok ok i kow it was supposed to be the *fav* but...so what, i love 'em all.

4. What are your favorite films?
Again, so many! Stigmata, 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Beautiful Mind, original War of the Worlds, original Time Machine, original King Kong (black and white. yes, i am THAT old, closer to the grave than any of ya young punks. Yes, there are middle age Goths, both men and women, and the women are so HAWT)

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Lacuna Coil's *Humane*

6. At your funeral? Laucuna Coil's *Humane*

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Going to buy a classic Gothic tombstone, buy a plot, buy a modern, purple plexiglass casket with black stripe around the center, and chrome trim and hinges, real high tech looking, like a sleeping chamber from *Alien*, climb in it, and OD on Vicodin.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Ooops already answered, see above.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
My Trash brand pants, "In Goth We Trust" t-shirt, chrome buckle belt, my necklace with freakin' forty crucifixes on it (with blue and purple jewels)...you get the idea.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
uh...i really don't miss being a kid, being a kid sucked.

11. What's your favorite band?
Lacuna Coil. duh.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
h.s. grad, 1 year of JC, electronics, but switching to physics with emphasis on optics, 'cause lasers ROCK.

13. Why did you join?
i like looking at coffins, cemeteries, writing gothic love stories (chick works in a funeral home, and her boyfriend catches her napping in a warm plush coffin on a cold day, he kisses her to wake her up...or they make out at night in a cemetery...you get the idea)

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
My DNA has XY chromosomes.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote