View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 09:20 PM   #19
satanicangel66689

My Star, My Moon
Chapter 3: A Visit to an Old Friend and a trip to Sweden

Varg opened his eyes. The sun was shining through the window of the lounge room, birds were chirping outside, and he smelled his wife cooking something. He looked over at the wall and saw that it was 12:15 P.M..

"I slept in late again..." He said to himself, while rubbing his forehead.

He sat up from the chair and went to the kitchen to go get himself a cup of coffee. His wife heard him coming in, and turned to look at him as he was making some coffee for himself.

"Ah, you've finally woke up." She says this as he sits down at the table. "Good morning to you too."

"Its not exactly morning."

"I know." She says, and laughs to herself quietly.

"I had a strange dream last night."

"What was it about?"

"Well in the dream I was in Transylvania, and Dead, the vocalist from Mayhem was in it. I had to rescue him from my ex-friend Euronymous."

"Was there anything else in the dream?" His wife asks him, getting the feeling that Varg was not telling her everything.

"Yeah, there was but I don't feel like talking about it though. But I got something to show you." He reaches into his pocket, pulls out the note, and hands it to Marie.

She takes it and reads it over. Varg sees the look of shock and horror on her face as she reads what Euronymous did to Pelle.

She hands it back to him, her arm shaking. "I-I always knew Euronymous was a very fucked up person, but I never thought he was this fucked up." She says this, as she sits down.

Varg nods his head. "You know, I wish I would have known about this when he was still alive. That way so I could have gotten justice for what he did to Pelle. I wish the others, Jorn and Jan would have known. I wish Pelle's family would have known. I think they deserve to know what really happened to him."

"Do you plan on telling any of them? His family? Jorn? Jan?"

"I want to tell his family first before I tell the others. Which is why I'm going to take the next train to Sweden when I can."

"Well, alright then. You do that."

"First we need to go to Akershus."

"What for?" Marie asks, confused.

"I need to pay a visit to an old friend." He says this while heading out to the hallway to get his coat on.
---------------------------------------------

About an hour later, they arrive at Ski Kirkegaard, the graveyard in Akershus. Varg asks someone who works there where the grave of Oystein Aarseth is. The man tells him where it is and he and his wife drive over to where Oystein's grave site is.

When they get near, Varg parks the car and gets out. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"It's alright. I won't be long."

Varg walks over to where Oystein's grave is. It doesn't take him long to find it. He stops, and stares at the grave, where his ex-friend is buried.

"Euronymous...you sick bastard. I have so many questions for you. Why? Why did you kill him? Why did you **** Dead?" He asks these questions, as if expecting answers.

"Of course you won't answer back. You're dead. So why am I even bothering talking to you right now. You're so fucked up. I hope you're burning in Hell." Varg kicks at the stone.

He yells out a bunch of curses. Cursing Euronymous for murdering and ****** the deceased vocalist. Cursing himself for being so stupid and not noticing anything. Cursing himself for caring so much. Why did he care that Euronymous violated Dead in the sickest and most cruelest way? Why did he want to seek justice for him when Euronymous was already dead? Why did he want to make things right, when he knew that it was too late and that there is no way to reverse the cold hands of time?

He hears a meow, that doesn't sound too far away. He turns around and sees a cat. The cat has black fur, is wearing a blue collar, with a bell on it, and it has violet eyes.

"What a strange cat...I never seen a cat with violet eyes before. No cat has violet eyes. Maybe I'm seeing things." Varg thinks to himself.

His wife comes up behind him, and places a hand on his shoulder. "Honey, do you think we should go now?"

Varg nods his head. "Yes, I believe that we are done here."
------------------------------------------------------------

Some days later, Varg and his wife are at the train station. He is leaving to go to Stockholm, Sweden, to see Pelle's family, and to pay a visit to his grave.

She hugs him and kisses him. "I'll miss you. I hope you have a good, and safe trip to Sweden. Good luck to you Varg."

Varg hugs and kisses her back. He doesn't want to leave his wife and his kids, but he knows he must do this. "I'll miss you too. I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Take care of the kids Marie."

"I will. Anyways, the train is about to leave soon. You better get going before it leaves without you." She says this as she lets him go.

They say their last goodbyes to each other before Varg gets on the train.

Varg goes to find his seat and sits down near a window. The train is leaving. It'll be about a day or so before it gets to Stockholm. Varg makes himself comfortable knowing it'll be a long ride.

He looks up at the people around him. So many are going to different places. He knows that they are going on trips to enjoy themselves and spend time with family or friends. Varg is not going on a trip to enjoy anything. He's going to Sweden because he needs to visit Pelle's grave, and tell his family what really happened to him.

He decides to close his eyes and go to sleep. Maybe by the time he wakes up, he'll be in Stockholm.
--------------------------------------------
They laugh as they tumble down onto the ground with each other. The air is cool and warm around them, the sun shines bright, kissing them with its beams of light.

The brunette, lays on top of the blonde, and brings his lips to his. The other tangles his hands in the brunette's hair, enjoying the way he is kissing him, and sending him shivers down his spine whenever he touches him.

They pull apart, each breathing for air that they so desperately needed. A slight blush was on the blonde's cheeks. His blue eyes stared up into the other's. He smiled at him.

The brunette smiles back at him. Kisses him on the lips once more, and lays his head on top of the other's chest. Feeling it move up and down, listening to his heartbeat.

"Don't leave me. Stay with me right here in this moment, forever."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll never leave you. I'll always be with you, by your side."

He holds onto him. Afraid that he might disappear in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------
Varg is shaken awake by someone.

"Wake up sir. We're in Stockholm, Sweden."

Varg rubs his eyes, and yawns. He must have been asleep for quite a long time.

"Another strange dream. Per Yngve Ohlin, why must you plague me so."

He gets off of the train. He pulls out his cell phone and calls a taxi. He needs to get to Skogskyrkogården (The Woodland Cemetery). A taxi arrives at the train station and he tells the driver where to go. It takes a while for it to get there. Varg pays the driver once they arrive. He gets out, and goes to ask where Per Yngve Ohlin's grave is at. The man working there tells him where it is and points him in the direction of it.

It takes him a few minutes until he finally gets to his grave. He has three roses. A white one, for life in the afterlife. A red one, for the blood that he spilled from his own body, and for the blood that was spilled the day his life was taken away from him and was *****. A black one, for the music that he made.

The tombstone is covered in snow. Varg brushes it off. He traces his fingers over it. A small smile forms on his face. A tear slides down his cheek. He shouldn't be crying, over someone he barely knew. But he'll let himself cry, just this once.

"Why? Why did Euronymous kill you? Why did he take away the only thing pure that was left of you?" Varg falls to his knees. The tears are coming down faster now. "Why did you have to die?!" He lets out a loud, piercing scream.

"You should still be alive. You, of all people didn't deserve a fate so cruel. You shouldn't have had to suffer." He punches his fist into the stone. "If only I wasn't so fucking stupid! I could have done something, anything to save you."

Varg brings his arm up to his eyes and wipes the tears away. He takes a look at his knuckles, and sees that they are all bloodied. "That will need to be bandaged up later." He thinks to himself, letting out a small chuckle, forgetting about the pain he has inflicted upon himself.

He stays like this, on his knees, holding his hand, until someone from behind places a hand on his shoulder.

Varg turns around and sees a pair of violet eyes staring right back at him.
satanicangel66689 is offline   Reply With Quote