View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #256
ape descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothead View Post
An also am curious why ape studied on the mormon religion for? I don't misspell everything you know. an sure will work on my gramer, I also am a good reader, my level of reading use to be good, but now I'm not as good as I use to be, also why not just look up inteligent design? the theory of.
I have studied a many religions in varying depth and detail. Religions, myths and cultures are super awesome to know about, because I like to have a better idea of where others are coming from.

I appreciate your commitment to work on your spelling and grammar. It will certainly help us all out, quite a bit.

I am familiar with what is called the "theory" of intelligent design. I put theory in quotes because it is not a scientific theory, but is instead a re-packaging of creationism. It is a total cop-out, instead of actually asking real questions, doing real scientific research and truly accepting, dealing with and working to understand the reality that one is faced with, the ID movement just wants to skip the work and hard part of inquiry and study and say "god did it", which is a cop out and not a real answer to anything.

Intelligent design puts the "ID" in idiot.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote