Thread: Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 12:01 PM   #25
tickingstitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisQueen
Hello everyone. Im gonna be civil before I get mad, simply because I want to convey my sincerest greetings. That said,
The world is out of its bloody fucking mind! ::snaps cigarette in half:: Dammit. My pain is unpronouncable. But I'll try.
I got told I was going to hell the other day. From a guy that goes to my mother's church. He quoted some obscure scripture, something about women who lie with women and men who lie with men shall be cast into exile and stoned. Now, I try to be as civilized as possible to most people, but this guy gets on my nerves. Ive known him since the tender age of ten. Or rather, hated him with immense passion since the tender age of ten. The funny part, his younger brother is a pretty cool guy. But he, he...OOH!! Snobby annoying pretentious ....::rambles off :: He shows off to his friends, mainly by picking on me. He's convinced himself that his opinion matters to me. I just wish he would leave me alone. Anyone else have to deal with someone like him?
Somewhat…I keep one saying in my head that allows me to cope with such characters…Ignorant People should be shot. Next time you are in this little predicament give it a whirl. You just might amuse yourself a tad bit more then this gentlemen could ruffle your feathers. You could even make a mental movie for yourself to bring it up a nudge. J

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.