View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #71
Tha Duckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward
Duckman, I thoroughly agree with your definition of "tool". But I didn't mean you were conforming to every little thing everyone else here was, your conforming to all the fools that make people like Vyvian feel victimized. I don't care what you have to say about him, which makes you think your teasing is justified, because it's not, making someone have a bad day, and bullying, it's not justifiable, and personally, had you "torn off my arm" it probably wouldn't have hurt me emotionally very much, not likely for some others to, but you decided to choose someone who lives for G-net, and you victimized him, making him feel like one of his favorite places didn't like him. I honestly don't know what the other people think, and I can honestly say I don't care what you two think, Vyvian Blackthorne is my friend, I find what he has to say very informative, he knows his stuff, and I actually listen to his input. I have barely ever enjoyed either of your input in the threads, you just say form answers, or stupid things.
Boo freakin' hoo. I don't pick on him, he just says completely uncalled for shit. Someone asked for help in the whining section, and he basically said "Fuck off somewhere else." I do the exact same thing to people who are douches for no reason. If I'm upsetting him, mother fucker wants to grow up and realise that this is teh Internets. And yeah, the ignore function is there for a reason.

At least me and Molly entertain!
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote