Thread: Fuck Ron Paul
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:16 AM   #34
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class-Punk View Post
I don't really see Ron Paul forcing his pro-life stance on people since this would be a federal action and I think he has more allegiance to states making their own decisions on the issue. Though it wouldn't be perfect, it could work like civil unions; in that hopefully most women who needed to could get out of the pro-life states.
Fuck you. Not every woman or girl can get out of a state. And Ron Paul may say that, but he's introduced legislation on the FEDERAL level to ban abortion and has supported every FEDERAL anti-abortion measure. He hates women, there's no getting around it. And its not just women, he would want to repeal the motherfucking CIVIL RIGHTS AMENDMENT, unless your solution is just for every POC to get out of the most racist states.

Quote:
I personally lean towards pro-choice, small businesses, I want foreign policy to be foreign aid, the rich to be taxed and the homeless to be visible, and drugs and prostitution legalized and regulated (you cannot stop these industries with handcuffs); Ron Paul is still the most likely candidate for me to see most of these things happen.
But women will die in pro-life states and its their own fault for not moving, PoC would be legally discriminated against, segregation can be reimposed, and hey while we're at it lets allow states to castrate gay men and throw lesbians in insane asylums again. As long as pot is legal!
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote