View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #18
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
Am I the only one here that wouldn't bat an eye if the fucker was fed to some lions?
Well to be fair that would never happen here in Wisconsin. Not only were we one of the first states to get rid of the death penalty. But we're one of only two states who has only ever executed one person during the years in which we did have it, that single execution back in 1851 leading to the abolishment of the death penalty here two years later.

Instead he would of been sentenced likely to the same fate we gave Jeffery Dahmer, life in prison. Of course that didn't last long thanks to another inmate, who beat him to death with a broomstick handle.

"Beats" getting fed to a lion don't you think?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote