View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 10:27 AM   #56
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
I read the first post.

Ever notice that anything a white person says can be seen as racist?

Besides there really is no privillage and to insist in such is in and of it's self racist.

Feminazis are another problem I have.

Women that bitch and gripe about equality except for when the matter envolves equality and then all the sudden they want special considerations.

I am a human being that sees other human beings for what they are.

No matter the skin color or gender.

Human beings are for the most part greedy and only want what they think is best instead of what is for the best.

When people are divided into groups said different groups only want the best for their group.

When the group victimhood is challenged they cling to said victim hood throwing tantrums until they get what they want.

Then when they get what they want they continue to throw tantrums until nobody has anything that they wanted,and everything that they had is lost.

Some call me hypocritical for being in my current state and voting for Ron Paul.

Not because I am promised anything,but because I want people to keep what they earn through their varied jobs,and though I will most assuredly disagree with what others say I will still defend their right to speak their peace as they see fit.

I don't see people as groups until said persons lump themselves into groups at which point I mock them and laugh because I know that they have been pumped so full of bullshit that they don't know any better (Which I find fucking funny in and of it's self)

You should read the rest of the thread. It won't do you any good because you're fat fuck human garbage who sucks off your Uncle Sam's and your mom's teet for disability checks instead working for anything you have, but at least then you can say you came to your opinions on your own rather then stole them from someone else on the internet because you're too afraid to go outside.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote