View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 06:37 AM   #93
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
p.s. I call Bullshit of ED’s identification story. Bullshit of the highest order. What you described was not the norm, but a situation of further exploitation. What, it’s not enough you make them pick your food, but you have to keep them drunk and stupid so they don’t wise up to the situation? HA! Didn’t we do something similar to the natives here?
you may call bullshit, but i've experienced second-hand the problems a lack of identification can cause - drivers who have no license, no registration, no insurance and are able to walk away from an accident without care because, quite simply - they don't really exist in this country. and i've experienced firsthand what it's like to have illegals using emergency rooms as a primary care center, thusly receiving their medical care for free. and i've seen firsthand illegals, after a bad night of drinking or drug use, needing to leave the emergency room so they can "get my money", those are their words in italics, around the first of the month.

these examples are real, even if there are... how do i say this... illegal aliens in the country who come here only to work?

Last edited by edible_eye; 02-13-2006 at 06:55 AM.
edible_eye is offline   Reply With Quote