View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 07:47 PM   #158
Binkie

Tell you what: You post pictures of those, I won't say shit about them. In fact, I won't bring up this shit ever again.

As for how many muslims I know: not one. Know of quite a few, but don't talk to them personally. Why? I don't believe in reverse discrimination like you do. If I don't befriend someone naturally, I don't go out of my way to talk to them just because of their religion, race, or where they come from or some shit like that. So yeah, the racist bit is your show. Roll with it.

As for reading, apparently have something deeply set against reading. This prompts me to ask, how do you learn things? Do you just end up in some foreign country doing stupid/ignorant shit until someone puts you in your place or what? Do you think you know everything or will be able to know everything without ever cracking open a book and studying other cultures and behaviors? You think it matters whether a sentence from a foreigner/expert is written or spoken? Make it any less credible?
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote