View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #152
Despanan

Ad-homonym.

I am priviledged. I know it. I also know that there is blood on my hands and I'm doing everything in my power to make it right.

People are dying of poverty and racism here too. Black men are gunned down in their own homes by the police. NYPD officers are dragging my friends off the sidewalk and arresting them for protesting there while my friends are screaming out the court ruling that allows them to be there. Bloomberg gave the official OK for undercover NYPD officers to sleep with protestors in order to gain information. Our president assassinated an American citizen without due process. He declared the United States a battle-ground and gave himself the power to indefinitely detain citizens without charge or trial. He re-affirmed May 1st as Loyalty day.

My country is teetering on the edge of a knife, and I get the distinct impression that millions of my countrymen are ready to happily, proudly goose-step into fascism, so YES Newfoundland is privileged.

We can dickwave for hours about who has more priviledge, personally and socially, but for now answer my question:

What would Occupy have to do to convince you that it's worthy? What sort of evidence would I have to bring?

Is it even possible, or is occupy damned simply by virtue of having a large number of white men involved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote