View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
samanthasprettycorpse

Samanthasprettycorpse

Since I cannot think for myself, at least right now, I will use the questions provided in the first forum post.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I work as a telephone operator, but hate it. I like music, and I like to write. Other then work I read and watch movies.

2. Where are you from? Michigan...Northern...we're still getting snow ICK!

3. Who is your favorite author? Augusten Burroughs.

4. What are your favorite films? Running with Scissors, Rocky Horror, Moulin Rouge!

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Actually this is funny, because I am in the midst of wedding planning as I speak. Umm rock, mostly, or stuff we can dance to. Most are my friends and I are moshers, so some of that. And obviously slow dancing music, we have some love songs picked out. And we have our first dance song picked out.

6. At your funeral? I am not going to have one, no one would come.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? By my own choosing, so probably suicide, or some love ritual with my fiancee.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Actually I want to be cremated, or shoved into a shallow grave after having my organs and eyeballs removed.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? The nude.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Freedom, and not having to pay bills or work.

11. What's your favorite band? My tastes change from day to day.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I graduated high school, and I wanted to go to college, but that didn't happen.

13. Why did you join? Because Vampirerave is down right now.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female
samanthasprettycorpse is offline   Reply With Quote