Thread: Bathroom police
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #13
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Absynthe View Post
My guess is that it would apply to everyone, however the more common scenario for a couple sneaking into a public loo is that they get told to leave.. the more common scenario for a trans-woman using the female toilets is that she gets humiliated and possibly assaulted by someone who decides that she's actually a guy in a dress.

If someone did call the cops on both scenarios, it's more likely that the couple sneaking off together would get a "get a room, you crazy kids!" response from the authorities where the trans-woman would be prosecuted and depending on where she lived she could end up on a sex offenders register.

WRT Tim Tams - free, but with the promise that you pay a random act of kindness forward to someone else.
Yeah, I've had to kick men out of the ladies dressing room when I worked at Sears, not because they wanted to use it but because they wanted to give input on what their partners were wearing/ probably wanted to have sex. But I never called security or anything, if they pushed or snuck past me at that point I and my coworkers was too passive to do anything anyway.

I would have been totally cool with any trans* person using the change room, and I'm more glad the store I work at now has unisex change stalls, but absolutely anyone ignorant or transphobic certainly wouldn't be afraid to call security.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote