View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:36 AM   #56
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite View Post
What DO you want to slash then, Ophie? Because whatever it is that these 5 "social parasites" are abusing, I'd like to know why you think it'd be a good idea to cut those programs just to trump those 5 mother fuckers in the face of the LEGIONS of people that need that program.

Rand was shown to be a hypocrite and a pseudonym using, dishonest hyprocrite. So yeah, whatever credibility she had is out the fucking window now.

Just cause you know 5 assholes doesn't mean it's time to start cutting programs for the people that need those programs.

Fact is, whatever it is you're thinking should be cut or made harder to get, I'm thinking it'd be more likely that they become something worse than a parasite instead of something good.

People will always abuse the system. What's your point?

The way you're talking, Ayn Rand would dick slap you right in the tits if she heard one of her disciples talking about keeping some social programs around that DIDN'T involve protecting property.
Again, stop making things up, I'm not fucking married to Rand or anything.

And you already know how I feel about this. Let's focus on the fact that the median income in the area where I work is more than $200,000. I have to be a barista for these people. Believe me that I understand what it is to hate rich people.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote