View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:47 PM   #94
MissCheyenne

See now, I don't personally find CC attractive, she just doesn't float my boat but I can see why she might be attractive to other people. Singling out a person, like CC, just to proclaim them ugly or as trophy wank pieces is obscene. It's perfectly normal and acceptable that not everyone is going to find the same kind of look attractive and that's fine. What's not fine is declaring someone dog ugly just because they don't fit your ideal of beauty.

ONe of the things that I find most disturbing is that a large number of women sell THEMSELVES as trophy wank pieces and it's awful. In all fairness, there are always going to be a certain number of men who see women that way and treat them accordingly and there seems to be a disturbing upswing in the number of women who see themselves that way. While I am of the opinion that a woman (or even man for that matter) should be able to dress and present themselves any way they want to, it seems bizarre to me that some people don't seem to realise the kind of signal they are sending out about themselves through it. I realise and agree that certain ways of dressing shouldn't be seen the way they are but sadly that's how people perceive them and it isn't changing despite people's best efforts. While ever it's only a minority trying to make waves, nothing will change people's perception.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote