View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 11:31 AM   #3
Starke von Oben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha View Post
WARNING!!!!: If you are feint of heart or easily cry, you may not wanna watch this.
With that said:

This is cruelty beyond anything I have ever seen... It is FUCKING horrible! Who does crap like that?
Help me spread awareness.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/SavePups/videos/1/
We are all aware how horrible the world is. One insignificant dead puppy does not compare to the untold misery and suffering that happens every second in the daily happenings of humanity

Frankly I don't give a damn for the welfare of animals, since I wear leather shoes and eat meat. I want my products tested on animals before use to ensure they are safe, and I don't give a rat's piss what jumped up idealists have to say about it. The arguments usually follow the same line of thought, that animals are different from us and thus all experiments are futile. I however propose that animals are very alike us, but lack the intelligence or self awareness that warrants them equals status with human beings. Simply attributing human qualities to creatures that act purely on instinct is no better than fools who believe they are in tune with nature, only to be eaten alive by Bears in their tent.
Starke von Oben is offline   Reply With Quote