View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 08:48 AM   #3
Platina

I work at a warehouse, but I'm a part of another company that specializes in helping those with 'problems', so to speak.

A year or so after they hired the new manager (my old boss got fired for something stupid), things for me started going downhill. She's...uh...'bossy', which I know is her job, but she's the annoying bitchy stuck-up kind of bossy, if that tells ya anything. At first it went smoothly, but as the months drove on, I've gotten to the point where I just can't stand her anymore! She's gotten me in trouble with the company I work for, over stupid stuff that could easily be corrected!

The last time she reported me a month ago, which I forgot why, would've been the final straw for me, but the amount of money I make, and the fact that it's hard for me to get hired due to some issues I have, are now the only things keeping me from quitting, or else I would've left after that incident!

I think I'll be going back to being a part-timer if I'm forced to look for another job, but I doubt that'll be enough to pay for my current living costs, dammit!
Platina is offline   Reply With Quote