View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #4693
Valhalla

^ I'm glad that was the first post I read here today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I did it distance but I think they change the prof every time they can, so its always different. The way I did it was there was no exam, there was a journal entry on an article that we were supposed to read every week, participation marks and a research paper. The book is really dry in some areas, but then it wakes you up with something balls to the wall infuriating (like about women of colour being sterilized against their will or white women trying to join the KKK.)
Mine's online as well, and structured something like yours. 35% discussion board, 35% research paper, and a 30% final exam.

Oh my god is the book ever dry. Everything is stretched out using big words and complicated sentences when it really doesn't have to be worded that way. I can get over university text books lack of pictures, () but I don't think I'm ever going to enjoy the academic writing style.

However, it's still not as bad as reading the economics book.

UGH at your brackets. I think I'm going to have a lot of feelings of disgust, and moments where I want to rip out my hair at people's stupidity, while doing some of the readings in this class.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote