View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 07:12 PM   #127
Binkie

Those little events, especially at Laga, are laughably dull. Just a bunch of idiots dancing around while some creepy loser up on stage is molesting a turn-table and trying to give everyone in the audience the impression that he's cool. Not my idea of fun. Which of course, is why I save myself for a night when there's more energetic music and violence breaks out.

But yeah, I wouldn't attend the local GOP meetings either. Why did I vote Bush then? Hmmm... That should be your next inane question. But first, here's mine: why do you come here? You obviously never talk about anything that has to do with the gothic subculture beyond maybe a post or two about some concert or some shit.

Come the next post, I'll know what to expect: you boasting claims that you're the gothest person on this site or some silly ass shit. It's like when you constantly throw around the "get a life - I'm busy in the real world doing all this and that" line (yet accompany it with "I'll totally fight you over shit you said on this message board cause I'm so emotionally distraught over it").

You know, only people that are extremely insecure need to boast how much of a life they have outside of this site. Reminds me constantly of guys that wander around making silly-ass statements like, "I have a one foot long penis."

Seriously, who gives a shit if you're actually doing what you say you are or if you're just sitting around naked with a webcam pointed at your crotch while you talk to young kids online? We always go from talking about political issues to somehow you turning the argument into "I'm gother/gayer/more cultured than you!!!!" Guess how much everyone really cares? Let me give you an exact number here: 0. No one gives a shit about how goth, gay, or cultured you call yourself in comparison to other members (that you don't even know anything about). You should seek help for your inferiority complex or whatever, Nepoleon, cause it's really annoying. And on top of that, it hasn't won you an arguement yet.

And as a precursor to the "Well I'm out doing this and that and I have all these photos of me with all these goofy people," let me make it clear that I honestly don't give a shit. Whatever you seem to think makes you Mr. Awesome doesn't translate into anything I find remotely interesting. So give it a rest.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote