View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #117
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake Knights View Post
You can give me a hard time about it and mock me all you want. It's not about hating anybody. Chances are most people in here are more racially aware that they will admit. There's a reason most of you would not walk down Martin Luther King Jr Blvd at night. And it can't be crime stats since none of you aknowledge those anyways. I don't hate "darkies" or think they should be wiped from the earth or any shit like that. Just aknowledging nature and the animals we are. I know that's hard for some of you to get.
Most women don't go down the street at night anyway, and its not because we're afraid of black people. The **** statistic still bugs me not only because its untrue, but you're far more likely to get rraped by someone you know. Statistically I'm probably safer walking down a black community at night then going on a date with a white man I know.

Plus I don't know what MLK Blvd is like. If I went through a community here that was mostly black, it wouldn't mean anything to me. Native towns are the ones that we are told we should fear. It changes depending on how your culture emphasizes different races.
So what you want us to do is acknowledge that black people are stupid violent racists without somehow being racist?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote