View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #54
Saya

One thing I don't like about women's muscles though it that it comes and goes, you know? Like to me, Wonder Woman should be muscular and Xena like.

There's better examples I can use but I'm kinda sick in bed right now and don't want to go down to the scanner to scan my comics, but just as an example, Terry Dodson draws Wonder Woman as looking pretty strong:

In my copy of The Circle Dodson does the artwork for it, except for the last issue where Wonder Woman goes to fight aliens, for that they have a different artist, Bernard Chang, who I think made her a little more buff as his Wonder Woman run went on, but its a huge difference after Dodson's art.

She seems so much smaller and more mouse faced. Seems worse on the new Justice League variant cover:

It doesn't bother me much that supermen with superhuman strength are super muscular, but Wonder Woman is supposed to be as strong as Superman, you know?

Not saying they shouldn't have scrawny male heroes other than Robin, but at least strength can be a superpower. Tits and ass, not so much.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote