View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
Amunet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
I am a butcher; I am a surgeon I bring my arm like a lamb to the slather. What will it be this times a knife a razor or a screwdriver? I t makes no defiance to me as long as the blood is set free. I close my eyes and the ritual begins.” My God forgive my sins and have mercy on my soul”. Fore I cannot stop the bloodshed for the blood must flow. For I have lost all control. The blade is in my hand I cannot stand. I fall to me knees. “Oh God please help me save me from myself “as pray and plead I cut my self and begin bleed. I hear a voice deep within I hear him say. “no deliverance for you not to day”
while your creativity is at the forefront, I can't help but wonder why you feel the need to post your morbid thoughts. I do not know you, or your predicament, but I would think that you should explain the source of your anger and pain as to further your justification of wanting to die, or to get rid of the pain. This is not a site for sympathy if all you want is attention, however if you are truly reaching out for help then you need to address the specific problems in your life and bring those things outward instead of this "Shroud of Mystery" you are showing everyone.

I would normally say, "nothing is ever that bad"
but in some cases, it can be, but please don't use suicide or self-mutilation as a light subject in order for you to get attention if this is what you are doing. That's wrong and you would have no place here if that is your intention.

Sincerely,

Amunet
Amunet is offline   Reply With Quote